From regulations to brokers to title insurance, commercial real estate transactions include many complications and potential conflicts. A Denver commercial real estate attorney can support clients through this complex process and ensure a smooth ownership or lease transition. Because compared with purchasing residential property, commercial real estate law requires a great deal of time and legal acumen.
As your Denver commercial real estate attorney, Nathan Silver not only offers 15 years of experience in handling business properties, but a straightforward, hardworking attitude. Nathan delivers clear explanations of legal jargon and identifies potential risks with the commercial property to ensure clients are making the right choice at the right cost. He understand that businesses depend on his counsel to prosper and transition smoothly.
Denver commercial real estate law services from Nathan Silver include:
- Commercial Leases: Nathan Silver represents tenants and landlords involved in negotiation or litigation situations.
- Buying and Selling: He oversees purchase agreements for buyers and sellers of commercial real estate in Denver.
- Zoning and land use: Commercial properties are often accompanied by zoning restrictions that limit a business’ ability to conduct operations. Nathan works with local regulatory bodies to secure exemptions for a business or other organization.
- Construction disputes: Whatever the circumstances, Nathan Silver will ensure justice for his clients by providing thorough legal consultation.
- Commercial real estate disputes: He resolves conflicts between brokers, buyers, sellers, and other parties with attention to detail and clear communication.
- Business restructuring: Businesses in transition to a new model should consider the real estate implications and get in touch with Nathan Silver, a Denver commercial real estate attorney.
- Inspections: Complete understanding of inspection results and their potential ramifications will guide Nathan Silver’s clients toward the right decision.
To get in touch with Nathan Silver for a complete Denver commercial real estate law consultation, please contact us at (720) 328-8510.